The D.V.M. (Dayanand Vedic Mission Educational and Charitable Management Society) is an organization of eminent persons from the field of Arya Samaj, Education, Social Services, Administration, Judiciary, Business and Industries dedicated to the cause of education and following the teachings of Vedic Mission shown by Swami Dayanand Saraswati, founder of the Arya Samaj. The Society has decided to establish its institutions on the persistent demand of local intelligentia and the public.
Dr. Shashi Pandey,
Dy. Director DVM society
AIM & OBJECTIVES
- To provide quality education.
- To create environment to meet the future requirements of modern education where the students feel comfortable to express themselves to meet the challenges of life.
- To imbibe cultural heritage and Aryan Philosophy of Vedic Dharma.
- To promote Vedic values irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
Regulations of the D.V.M. Educational & Charitable Management Society
(Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860)
- The society is constituted for establishing and managing institutions in the N.C.R. Delhi or any other state of India for paying regards to the great social reformer Swami Dayanand Saraswati and also to propagate the teachings of Santan Vedic Dharma.
- The said society is designate “THE DAYANAND VEDIC MISSION EDUCATIONAL & CHARITABLE MANAGEMENT SOCIETY”. The Registered Office of the Society will be at Delhi.
The aims and objects of the society are :
- To establish and manage the institutions for propagating the teachings of Maharishi Dayanand, the founder of Arya Samaj. The society will propagate the Vedic Dharma to its full prospective.
- To promote the ideals of Arya Samaj.
- To establish and run Gaushalas and accept donation for Gau Sewa from individuals, N.G.O.’s and Govt.
- To establish and run Gurukulas and Updeshak Vidyalayas for preserving the ancient Aryan Culture and heritage.
- To eradicate illiteracy and to improve public education this society tries to arrange, establish, run, manage control, look after and supervise schools, college including technical, medical and other vocational centers and other establishments or Institutions for advancement of education and knowledge in Arts, Science, Literature, Humanities and all other useful subjects for the welfare of the society.
- To get rid of untouchability and discremenations in different castes, religion, creed or colour and to inculcate the sense of unity in our society to help each other for the progress of our society as well as our country.
- To promote the causes of National Integrity and Unity of our India.
- To promote various sports and games among students and to establish sports colleges & complexes and also to arrange sports meet, tournaments at National and International Level.
- To protest against corruption, unsocial activities and fight against drug addiction, alcoholism, etc.
Facilities Provided by the Managment
- Centralized Administration.
- Uniform virtual infrastructure for schools according to C.B.S.E. guidelines.
- Trained and compitent faculty.
- Regular workshops and seminars.
- Centralised curriculum development.
- Career counseling for students.
- Centralised selection of books.
- Excursion and picnics for students and teachers.
DVM PUBLIC SCHOOLNarnual Road, Behror (NCR),
Dist. Alwar, Rajasthan-301701
DVM PUBLIC SCHOOLModel School Road, Anupur
DVM PUBLIC SCHOOLChachai Road, OPM Amlai
Distt. Shahdol, (M.P.)-484776
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOLKotma, Dist. Anuppur
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOLBurhar, Station Road,
Dist. Shahdol (M.P.)-484776
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOLAyodhyapuri, Shrinagar
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOL (Residencial)Mutuk Chhapra, Papaur,
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOLLangarpura, Guthni More
VIDYA SANSKAR SCHOOLGokhulapath, Baily Road
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOLCivil Line, G.T. Road
CH. VISHWANATH SINGH INTER COLLEGEGoverdhani Devi Tiraha, G.T. Road
MODERN CONVENT SCHOOLAnand Bhawan, Mean Hotel,
Panchmal Brahm Road
Ambikapur Dist. Sarguja (C.G.)
GLOBAL RISHI VELLEY SR.SEC.SCHOOLSejbahar, Old Dhantari,
Road Raipur (C.G.)
D.V.M. PUBLIC SCHOOL (Prop.)Kabir Nagar Raipur